Swapnil is an Indian Artrist, born in Mumbai. He is a Fine Art Artist and Print Technology specialist for over 15 years, totally captivated by people and absorbed by portraits and figures.
Be it for his own satisfaction or for private commission, he loves to use his brush and paints to creatively capture a likeness. He enjoys making marks with his paint brush, rather than trying to create a photographic smoothness.
Regardless, the result should be an accurate observation, created with painterly expressive marks. In his life drawings, he also loves to explore mark making - building up his drawing with watercolours, mixed medium and exploring unique styles.
From time to time, he varies his subject matter with a portrait or some equestrian art, but people continue to be his true obsession.
• Tribute to ZAYED the nation pride ART EXHIBITION - DUBAI
• International Watercolor BIENNALE 2018 MALAYSIA
• FabrianoInAquarelle in ITLAY 2018 [UAE Team]
• World Art Dubai 2018
• Sikka Art Fair 2019 – DUBAI
• World Art Dubai 2019
• Fabriano In Aquarelle in ITLAY 2019 [UAE Team Representative]
View All Artist Profiles & Blogs